Saturday, January 31, 2009

I have returned!

This will be quick, but some good news on my end. I've finally gotten XP re-installed on my PC about a week after I had to reformat and my original XP disc wasn't installing properly. I had to wait for the OEM to send me a new disc, which took a few days. 


But now I'm back and will be resuming my regular play schedule. Unfortunately, since I'm a week behind, I'm going to have to cancel my plans to raise my Renown Rank on my Black Orc and just get back to straight leveling. And my Ironbreaker needs to push through those last few ranks to 40. I guess I can always raise my RR at 40...sigh.


But at least I can finally play again, the nights of no WAR were getting old, but I was able to come up with new ideas, like the comic while my PC was down. Well, it's back to the battlefield tonight, and I'll see you all ingame.

No comments:

Post a Comment