Saturday, January 24, 2009

Technical difficulties, please bear with us.

Well, my gaming PC is out of commission for at least a few days. I had to reformat following a trojan infection, but when it came to reinstalling Windows XP, the disc I had originally received from the manufacturer wasn't being recognized. After speaking to tech support, they decided it must be a bum disc and they will ship one out to me within the next few days.


Unfortunately this means until then I will be unable to play WAR. However, I will still be browsing forums, blogs and news, and I will still be updating this blog. I do not expect to be away from the game for too long, And I hope you will continue to check back with me here. I'll see you guys back ingame soon. Now... what to do with all the extra free time?

No comments:

Post a Comment