Monday, April 13, 2009

I'm Still Alive!


This was a triumph.... no, wait. 

Anyway, I'm sorry about the lack of recent updates. My internet at work went out for a week, and that's is where I do most of my writing and research for this blog. Internet restored, crisis averted. 

Currently I just hit Rank 33 on Khazgar, and I'm leveling at a steady clip. Content-wise, I'm working on another book review, this time on Nick Kyme's Honorkeeper. 

Now that my internet is back, I'll be posting at a more regular pace. I'm sorry if you've been wondering where I've been all week, thanks for bearing with me and this blog. Your readership is highly appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear you got it sorted. Welcome back to the land of the connected inter-tubes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to reading the review of Honourkeeper...

    Nick

    ReplyDelete