Monday, March 2, 2009

Event starts tomorrow!

March third baby! Time to bust out the Bitter Rivals event and get on unlocking the Slayer and Choppa early. I can't wait to see what the trials are gonna be, hopefully, not too many difficult tasks. I'm still undecided as to what character I'll be doing the tasks on. My Shadow Warrior is 17, so he's in a good spot to go through the event in T2, which may prove more doable than going through the event on my Ironbreaker at 40. In any case, I'm gonna have to get back on a more regular playing schedule starting tonight. I've been a bit lax in playing recently, since I've been waiting on the event to get my ass in gear. 


Also, many changes ought to be going live tomorrow with patch 1.2, which should launch alongside the event. We looked at some of the notes in earlier posts, and if all the changes make it live, we are looking at a great patch with many many needed tweaks and changes. 


Lastly, I apologize for still not having any artwork up for this project I've been talking about. I actually have quite a few sketeches that I need to clean up and finalize, but I guess my inexperience with online publishing is putting a damper on my output. I really need to learn more about the medium, and I have to get better at managing my time. I've had some RL stuff come up recently, and the schedule change has been tough to adjust to. Still, having a new goal ought to help me be productive and also focus on my gametime more. Thanks for sticking with me thus far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment